Forgot password?
View: 9641|Reply: 32

Bitcoin is a different kind of wonder

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-1-10 19:10:44 |Read mode
Bitcoin started its journey from that year 2009 and currently reached 2024. Bitcoin's phenomenal success over the past 15 years is truly mind-boggling. Bitcoin started its journey in 2009 with a very low price. In 2009, the price of Bitcoin finally reached $0.30 and currently the price of Bitcoin is close to $46000. Bitcoin's contribution as the first digital currency in the world is indeed the greatest. One such coin is accepted by the EFF. In the beginning, the value of Bitcoin was very small, but in the four years between 2010 and 2013, the value of Bitcoin reached $123. Again, between 2014 and 2017, the price of Bitcoin went to 750 dollars. In the middle of 2015, Bitcoin suffered major losses. About 50% of Bitcoin's value went down. Also 19 thousand BTC was hacked. But the point is that in 2017 Bitcoin made the first history in the world of crypto currency Bitcoin gained almost 1300% which is really amazing for that time. Poloniex made almost 60% profit in six months with Bitcoin. Thus, between 2018 and 2022, the price of Bitcoin was from $3000 to $30,000 in early 2021, and in mid-2021, the price of Bitcoin exceeded $65,000, which is the highest in Bitcoin history. In 2022, the market price of Bitcoin was again at $15,000, and by the end of 2023, the price of Bitcoin reached $46,000. In the current year 2024, I believe that the value of Bitcoin will exceed $10,000.  All past data suggests that bitcoin price bull markets tend to move upward too quickly.  I think Bitcoin will skyrocket between 2024 and 2026.

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-1-16 17:26:25 |Read mode
Maybe or maybe not. Anything can happen these days as we can observe the rapid evolution of AI. In some countries Government are deciding to draft laws to control crypto markets

Threads

Credits

Restrict membership

Credits
Post time 2024-1-17 11:14:53 |Read mode
Maybe you mean 100,000 Dollars.  We are past 10,000 since long time ago. I believe Bitcoins price should be at least twice for Miners to continue running their Hardware efficiently after Halving.  Costs of running the Hardware are the same but you get half the income.  I am not a Miner however so I may be B S ing. A tip for you, OP.  Split that block of text into multiple paragraphs.  It becomes a strain to my eyes and brain after reading the first two lines of the text.

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-1-17 12:19:50 |Read mode
They will enjoy high fees because the spam on the main network won't end after the halving. I am sure it will increase and we might again witness atrocious fees that can go beyond 200sat/vB. The miners know it and the developers want the network to get spammed, to keep them from moving anywhere else. I feel this is the first time that the miners are making more in fees than they did in the previous halvings. Quote from: Septex on January 10, 2024, 07:10:44 PM Snip.. A small advice when you write on a particular topic ensure that it is divided into paragraphs and does not look like a wall of words. Whatever interesting and engaging topic you wrote will all go down the drain when you write in such a manner. The next suggestion of mine is to reduce the image size, if you are not so clear about BBCode then start learning as it will only help you in presenting your topic more presentable. Here is the code that you need to use while posting an image. You can find more details in this post from BBCode on how to post images. Posting images with BBCode

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-1-17 12:43:01 |Read mode
It's interesting that all the times I saw someone talk about bitcoin's bubbles and bursts, they start from 2013 and $100ish prices and they always ignore the bubbles and bursts before that time. I promise you that for example rising from $0.1 to $2 is the same rise as $50 to $1000 and $1000 to $20000 and all of them are a 20x rise. The point is, these ups and downs were happening from the start and just because at the beginning the "number" was small doesn't make it less important. I believe we will have a bull market but to skyrocket (in the same sense as previous "bubbles") is unlikely in my opinion because the sell pressure caused by the global economic strain is still there and as long as it doesn't go away it will prevent that skyrocket. One sign of it going away would be interest rates coming down.... There still is no sign of it though.

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-2-5 13:28:17 |Read mode
A Bitcoin price chart with price since 2009: https://bitcoin.zorinaq.com/price/ Quote from: pooya87 on January 17, 2024, 12:43:01 PM It's interesting that all the times I saw someone talk about bitcoin's bubbles and bursts They will see less bubbles and bursts if they see Bitcoin price in logarithmic scale or with yearly candles or with yearly lowest price. They will see less volatility and a stronger upward trend. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ (click on All and Log). https://buybitcoinworldwide.com/stats/yearly-candles/ (yearly candles).

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-1-17 13:02:32 |Read mode
Relying on the past 15 years as a basis for forecasting for the coming years is not accurate, as the price of Bitcoin started at a very low price and rose and will not rise at the same level, but the patterns may be repeated, which happens every four years. If the pattern is repeated, we will see levels higher than $80,000 before the end of this year. And levels higher than 130 thousand dollars before the end of next year, and therefore it is an opportunity to double your money three times or at least twice, and therefore it is better to prepare for that instead of thinking that the price will reach very high levels, such as more than $200k.

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-1-17 13:16:23 |Read mode
That's true but I think it should start after we get close to mass adoption not now that we are still far away. I believe that the reason why the bubbles and bursts are decreasing over the past couple of years is because of the subsequent economic crisis at global scale. Basically ever since 2019-2020 we were in crisis mode with Pandemic and now the Wars. That significantly affects bitcoin's adoption and consequently the size of the bubbles. In other words I believe that if the economic crisis were to end today and they decreased interest rates we would start seeing the biggest bubble so far and half a million as the peak is not going to be that hard to reach.

Threads

Credits

Restrict membership

Credits
Post time 2024-1-17 13:41:36 |Read mode
maybe what he means is that the price of bitcoin will increase by 10k dollars this year, so that will make the bitcoin value reach 50k usd. reaching 50k usd is quite possible according to my predictions, seeing how bitcoin has moved in the past few months and the halving that is getting closer will be able to push the price of bitcoin higher than its current point. the problem now is only speculators and the sec who might create new problems which will intervene in bitcoin price movements. and several other problems beyond that that may occur in the future. but if holders believe in the potential of bitcoin, they should not be influenced by these things.

Threads

Credits

Restrict membership

Credits
Post time 2024-1-17 20:29:10 |Read mode
That's what my though has been it would be better to start accumulating Bitcoin instead of focusing on how and when the value of Bitcoin would increase, though we have seen in the past Bitcoin will surely increase despite the hurdles. We should be more worried about the fact we have not accumulated much and work towards hodling more Bitcoin. But I believe ATH will be achieved next year based on last two bull seasons data as many are expecting bull run this year and we may see some dumps which we have to capitalize on to buy Bitcoin at lesser price.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up now

Points Rules

Archiver| Mobile phone version| Small dark room| SEMBT.COM

2024-5-21 13:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.165246 second(s), 21 queries .